Entering the United States for business requires getting an appropriate visa. People from other countries are required to get visa when visiting for pleasure, business, or medical treatment.
- B-1: For foreign people who wish to enter the United States for business reasons.
- B-2: For families of B-1 visa holders, tourists, medical tourists, and other visitors.
- Ability to demonstrate strong non immigrant intent in the United States.
- A residence outside the United States
- Ability to show the U.S. trip as temporary and certain permitted activities like tourism or business.
- Financial ability to remain in the United States for the requested time frame, without U.S. employment
Insurance policies for visitor visa holders
It is advised that all visitors get health insurance for new and existing conditions, accidents, and death (funeral and repatriation benefits). Below are some of great insurance policies underwritten by CHUBB American Insurance Company.
- CHUBB Accidental Death and dismemberment coverage: Yearly premium with coverage of $25,000, $50,000 or $100,000
- CHUBB Visitor Health Insurance: Depending on age groups, pre-existing conditions, and other factors, there are comprehensive plans and fixed benefit plans to fit every budget, and need.
Click here for more information about visitor visa requirements, important documents, and application forms.