When you want to travel, you might wonder how to make your suitcase lighter. Here is what you need to do:
- Call your airline company and find out your luggage limit, unless you want to pay extra if you’re over the limit. Some airline companies let you to take more luggage, some of them don’t let you any luggage at all unless you pay for it.
- Find a lightweight right size suitcase. Some suitcases are made from heavy materials and when you add your stuff there it might be over the weight limit and you will end up paying a lot of money for extra luggage.
- Get all the documents you will need like passport, visa, medical reports if any, during your trip including visitor health insurance which will protect your health during any medical emergencies. Please visit this page to get a quote for Visitor Health Insurance plans offered by India Network Services.
- Depending on where you’re going, make a list of the things you will need. Don’t take too much clothes, choose light, comfortable clothes which will mix well together. Also, don’t forget the number of days you’ll be away and don’t take more than that.
- Don’t forget to put a special label with your name, address and phone number on your luggage.
- Come to the airport in advance to make sure that you have enough time to check in your luggage and that it’s under the weight limit.
- Enjoy your trip.
India Network Services is a US-based company that administers visitor health insurance to tourists, students, temporary workers and their families. Visitor medical plans are offered for all age groups (0-99 years old) with both fixed coverage, comprehensive coverage and with or without pre-existing condition coverage.